New Jersey State Funded Program
- If you reside in NJ and adopt from an eligible licensed NJ shelter; municipal, county, or regional pound you can have your cat or dog spayed/neutered for $20.00 at a participating hospital.
- If you receive public assistance (Food Stamps, Medicaid, PAAD, Supplemental Security Income, Rental Assistance, etc), you may have your dog or cat spayed or neutered for $10.00 at a participating veterinary hospital.
- For more information about the program and the participating hospitals, please visit NJ State Health Department
Animal Friends for Education and Welfare
Friends of Animals offers Spay/Neuter Certificates at an affordable fee.
Mercer County Spay Neuter Incentive Program aka McSnip
- Dr. Carolyn Wooley provides low cost spay and neuter services for cats. Special pricing is available for feral cats and rescue organizaitons. Visit McSNIP Website
Animal Welfare Association in Voorhees, New Jersey has affordable, low cost options.
People for Animals operate two facilities in Hillside & Robbinsville, NJ.
Animal Alliance of New Jersey
- This organization offers dog spays or neuters for $125; female cats $75; male cats $55; Call 609-818-1952 for more information or visit Animal Alliance of New Jersey